- Student Name
- Dept Contact Name
- Preferred Delivery Method
- TerraDotta/MyOISS record created and fully completed* https://myoiss.wustl.edu/_portal/
- New Student Status Form* https://students.wustl.edu/international-students-admissions-process-documentation/
- Undergraduate Form: only for students who are currently in the U.S.
- Graduate Form: for all graduate students
- Admit Letter*
- Completed Affidavit of Financial Support showing funding for duration of program, if not fully funded. https://students.wustl.edu/international-students-admissions-process-documentation/
- If student is fully funded for the duration of the program, this fact must be included in the award or admit letter.
- If student has prepaid all funds in advance, then a letter from the department stating this is required.
- Documentation of English Language Proficiency https://students.wustl.edu/english-proficiency-certification/
- Acceptable documentation include IELTS/TOEFL score report, or if eligible for waiver, proof of enrollment (transcript) and/or citizenship (passport)
- Financial Documentation (see below)
- Letter showing WashU funding, if applicable
- Proof of funds from financial institution
- Personal funds and/or funds from a sponsor require a bank statement or signed bank letter on letterhead showing funds immediately available (less than six months old), in English
- Currency Conversion, if not in ISD (recommended to use www.xe.com)
- Required if Dependents Included*
- Dependent biographical information in TerraDotta
- Passport biographical page
- Proof of dependent funding
TerraDotta/MyOISS records are required for all international students, regardless of status and regardless of whether or not WashU will issue an I-20/DS-2019. Examples of non-WashU sponsored statuses include J-2, H-4, E-2, and Pending Permanent Residents.
The checklist items with an asterisk are required for non-WashU sponsored statuses.