- Student Name
- Dept Contact Name
- Preferred Delivery Method
- WebISS record created and fully completed
- New Student Status Form completed by admitted students and received by OISS
- Undergraduate Form: https://oiss.wustl.edu/new-undergrad-student-status-form/ – only for students who are currently in the U.S.
- Graduate Form: https://oiss.wustl.edu/forms/New-Grad-Student-Status-Form/ – for all students
- Application for Admission
- Transcripts and/or Academic Records on which admission is based
- Admit Letter
- Completed DCOF showing funding for duration of program, if not fully funded – https://students.wustl.edu/new-international-students/
- If student is fully funded for the duration of the program, this fact must be included in the award or admit letter.
- If student has prepaid all funds in advance, then a letter from the department stating this is required.
- Documentation of English language proficiency
- Original TOEFL Score / TOEFL Search printout from https://acadinfo.wustl.edu/TOEFL/
- IELTS Score
- Financial Documentation (see below)
- Letter showing WashU funding, if applicable
- Proof of Funds from Financial Institution
- Personal funds and/or funds from a sponsor require a bank statement or signed bank letter on letterhead showing funds immediately available (less than 6 months old, in English)
- Statement of Support from sponsor providing funding.
- New Student Statement of Support Template located at https://students.wustl.edu/new-international-students/
Required if Dependents Included:
- Dependent biographical information in WebISS
- Proof of dependent funding
WebISS records are required for all international students, regardless of status and regardless of whether or not WashU will issue an I-20/DS-2019. Examples of non-WashU sponsored statuses include J-2, H-4, E-2, and Pending Permanent Residents.