You can find the latest versions of payroll forms, processes, and procedures for International Students and Scholars in Employee and Non-Employee Roles in the menu on the right.
Other Helpful Links
- The OISS Scholar website has information about the Foreign National Payroll Process at WashU.
- View a list of I-9 Form Acceptable Documents on the USCIS website.
- View the I-9 Handbook for Employers on the USCIS website.
- The OISS Scholar website has FNIS Instructions for scholars.
- Contact International Coordinators for updating payroll records.
- To make a Payroll Appointment on the Medical Campus or Danforth Campus, visit the OISS ScheduleOnce page.